With Mimer SoftRadio you can remote control your LTE-Radio over a LAN or over the Internet. The Network Interface LE gives remote capability of audio and PTT (No virtual control head).
This means that you can connect your LTE-radios together with your analogue or digital standard radios at the same operator PC. The operator can work in parallel with all types of radios and also make cross patches between the systems.
All connections are made from the radios side connector.
Suitable Network Interface is 3130, and cable kit 3196.
Similar solutions can be made both for the WLAN-Radio (IP100H) and for other Icom portable radios with the 2-pin side connector. Please ask!
Examples of use:
- When several dispatchers wants to share one radio.
- When one or more dispatchers needs to monitor more than one talkgroup in the IP-Radio system simoultaneusly.
- When the dispatcher needs to control several types of radios from the same application.
- CrossPatch between LTE-Radio talkgroups and standard two way radios, like analogue, Marine VHF, Airband VHF, DMR, Tetra or MPT.
Supported radio models:
- Other Icom portables with the 2-pin side connector
Network Interface LE 3130
Two LTE-Radios and one Marine Radio remote controlled from two dispatcher PC´s.
Both dispatchers can monitor both LTE-Radios. The LTE-Radios are typically set to different talkgroups.
SoftRadio dispatchers connected both to an LTE radio and to a PMR radio.
The dispatchers can set up a cross patch between the two systems. So that they work as one large talk group.
SoftRadio showing two LTE-Radios on different talk groups together with an Airband Radio and a Marine Radio.